COVID-19 Testing Determination
To see if you qualify for testing at the Cayuga Health Mass Sampling Site please refer to the list below.
1. Medically Necessary
- Individual has developed symptoms related to COVID-19
- Fever or chills
- Cough or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose or sore throat
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Individual has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Individual has an upcoming procedure at Cayuga Medical Center
2. Contract Organizations
- Businesses who contract with Cayuga Health directly for employee testing. Please contact Tracy Gates, email@example.com, if you would like to establish testing for your business.
- In partnership with Tompkins County, surveillance testing of all Tompkins County residents is available, and costs are covered without the requirement of being medically necessary.
3. Non-Tompkins County Residents
For those individuals that do not meet the above criteria for testing, either as medically necessary or a contracted organization, and would like to be tested a $99 option is available.
Please note, the cost for this service may be covered by a number of funding programs currently available.
To learn more about testing for COVID-19, please call your health care provider directly or the Cayuga Health COVID-19 Sampling Line at 607-319-5708.