COVID-19 Testing Criteria
Tompkins County Residents
In partnership with Tompkins County, testing of all Tompkins County residents is available and costs are covered. Meeting the previous criteria for testing is no longer required for county residents.
Tompkins County businesses will continue to contract with Cayuga Health directly. Please contact Tracy Gates, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to establish testing for your business.
Non-Tompkins County Residents
- Individual has developed symptoms related to COVID-19
- Fever or chills
- Cough or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose or sore throat
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Individual has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Cayuga Health is contracted by the individual’s employer, school, or other organization
- Individual is an essential worker
- Individual has an upcoming procedure at Cayuga Medical Center
To learn more about testing for COVID-19, please call your health care provider directly or the Cayuga Health COVID-19 Sampling Line at 607-319-5708.
For those individuals that do not meet the criteria for testing and would like to be tested, a $99 option will be available.
Please note, the cost for this service may be covered by a number of funding programs currently available.